In today’s ever-changing world, the only thing that doesn’t change is ‘change’ itself. In a world that is increasingly driven by the three Cs: Customer, Competition and Change, companies are on the lookout for new solutions for their business problems. Some of the more successful business corporations in the world seem to have hit upon an incredible solution: Business Process Reengineering
Process reengineering should focus on processes and not be limited to thinking about the organizations for the organization is only as effective as its processes
A business process is a series of steps designed to produce a product or a service. It includes all the activities that deliver particular results for a given customer (external or internal).
- How can we reduce costs and cycle times and eliminate unproductive activities and the employees who perform them.
- Can we get workers to assume responsibility for their output and measure their performance based on prompt feedback.
- How can we get our workforce to perform as a cohesive unit
While you may not be able to control the event, you can control its impact on your business.
Remaining productive, staying competitive, and enjoying continuous improvement means making the best, most informed operational decisions in a timely manner. However, a sudden event, such as a major flood, equipment failure, a blackout, the loss of key personnel and other interruptions, can occur anytime to seriously affect the continuity of your business.
You cannot predict when or how the next catastrophe will impact your organization, but with the right insight and planning you can better ensure that your company survives the event while retaining a competitive advantage. Some risks take the form of small but frequent losses; others are short but crippling. To manage your business risks effectively, you need an integrated approach.
We are able to assist you in meeting your business goals by providing customized solutions integrating our expertise in:
- Physical asset protection
- Disaster preparedness
- Business continuity planning
- Emergency response procedures
- Business interruption and interdependency risk analysis
- Risk management optimization
- Information technology security
- We do not have a business continuity plan
- We are not prepared for a natural or manmade disaster
- Our data back up and restoration procedures are dated and inadequate